Movie Junkie's reporting

Sunday, December 29, 2013
2013

Breathless (Hangul: 똥파리)
■■■■□□□□□□
The Face Reader (Hangul: 관상)
■■■■■■□□□□
Commitment (Hangul: 동창생)
■■■■■■□□□□
Secretly, Greatly (Hangul: 은밀하게 위대하게)
■■■■■■■■□□
The Thieves (Hangul: 도둑들)
■■■■■■■■□□
Jackal is Coming (Hangul: 자칼이 온다)
■■■■■■■■□□
Ender's Game
■■■■□□□□□□
We're the Millers
■■■■■■□□□□
5月天诺亚方舟3D
■■■■□□□□□□
Prisoners
■■■■□□□□□□
5月天诺亚方舟3D(後援會包場)
■■■■■■■■□□
The Internship
□□□□□□□□□□
Jobs
■■□□□□□□□□
We Are What We Are (Spanish: Somos lo que hay)
■■■■□□□□□□
Elysium
■■■■□□□□□□
The Wolverine
■■■■□□□□□□
天台
■■■■■■□□□□
World War Z
■■■■■■□□□□
The Hunt (Danish: Jagten)
■■■■■■■■□□
Marvel's Iron Man 3
■■■■■■■■□□
Oblivion
■■■■□□□□□□
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
■■■■■■■■□□
Confession of Murder (Hangul: 내가 살인범이다)
■■■■■■■■□□
Lincoln
■■■■□□□□□□
BBS鄉民的正義
■■■■■■□□□□
西遊記
■■■■■■■■□□
Zero Dark Thirty
■■■■■■■■□□
The Hobbit
■■□□□□□□□□

I did a revamp of my movie junkie rating, because adding external images is distorting my blog layout. (I wonder where I got those Virgoan traits…) Anyway, I'm watching much less movies nowadays. It's too difficult to arouse my curiosity these days.

Junkie's Benchmark
let's watch it again! (•‿•)
■■■■■■■■■■
woot! (•‿•)
■■■■■■■■□□
nice. (•‿•)
■■■■■■□□□□
watchable. (•__•)
■■■■□□□□□□
ok, I've watched it, so? (•︵•)
■■□□□□□□□□
what am I doing here? (•︵•)
□□□□□□□□□□

Movie Junkie's reporting (2012)
Movie Junkie's reporting (2011)
Movie Junkie's reporting (2010)
Movie Junkie's reporting (2007-2009)



LF
 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB